2009年1月30日 星期五

test7

一、填入反身代名詞(5%)
1. Mary didn’t go shopping with her mom. She went by ________.
2. My brothers sometimes go fishing by __________ on the weekend.
3. Tina and I do the homework all by ___________.
4. Boys, enjoy ________ at the party.
5. Tony is at home by ________.

二、填入介系詞 若無,請填入x (8%)
1. My classmates went hiking _____ the afternoon of March 3.
2. My parents were in New York _____ the fall of 2004.
3. They sometimes go to a movie _____ Friday evening.
4. Amy often watches TV _____ night.
5. Ben went to America _____ June , 2006.
6. They went swimming _____ the day before yesterday.
7. Mother’s Day is _____ the second Sunday of May.
8. A: What date is today? B: It’s _____ July 1.

三、依提示作答(8%)
1. Jack didn’t go to school today because he was sick. (用so 改寫)
2. Yes, I saw something wrong with my computer. (造原問句)
3. When is Thanksgiving? (依事實回答)
4. What months have thirty-one days? (用They are ….依事實回答)

四、翻譯 (22%)
(A) 填空式翻譯 (10%)
1. Mark很少在英文考試犯錯誤。
Mark seldom _____ _____ on the English tests.
2. 我今早遺失我的車票,所以我不能搭公車。
I _____ my bus ticket this morning, so I _____ take the bus.
3. Betty上週一發燒了,所以她在數學課覺得很睏。
Betty had a _____ last Monday, so she felt _____ in the math class.
4. 有一家加油站在麵包店和銀行之間。
There is a _____ _____ _____ the _____ and the _____.
5. 他們迷路了,但他們最後找到回家的路。
They _____ _____, but they _____ _____ their way home.
(B)整句式翻譯(12%)
6. Andy的手寫筆跡很醜,因為他的手指昨晚受傷了。
7. 你應該告訴他們實話。
8. 我今天早上在上學途中頭痛及肚子痛,所以我跑回家去。
9. 人們通常在聖誕節當天全家團聚並吃頓豐盛晚餐。
10. 美國人在感恩節當天對生活中所有美好的事物表示感謝。
11. 直走三個街區再右轉。 你可以看到一所小學在你的左手邊。
12. 有一家便利商店在Sun Road 和Moon Street 的轉角處嗎?