2009年1月30日 星期五

test8

一、單字測驗
A:中譯英 5% (每題1分)
1. 垃圾 2.手指 3.日記 4.特別的 5.八月
B:文意字彙 20% (每題2分)
1. Bill’s h g is so messy. I can’t read it.
2.Jack is in bed with a h e. He needs to see a doctor.
3 I didn’t call Tina. That’s because I f t her phone number.
4.I like baseball a lot. The Elephants is my f e team.
5. He bought a sandwich and a bottle of milk for breakfast at a c store.
6. After finishing e y school, students go to junior high school.
7. At first, we couldn’t find the road, but we f y found the way and got to the MRT
station.
8. D r is the last month of the year.
9. Students don’t go to school on h s .
10. Jay got a new bike from his father as a birthday p t.

二、文法選擇 20% (每題2分)
( )1. they were really happy I helped them a lot today
(A) Because ; so (B) so ; because (C) × ; because (D) × ; ,so
( )2.The old man couldn’t walk fast. His right foot .
(A) hurts (B) hurt (C) is hurt (D)got hurt
( )3 Don’t run so fast between .
(A)we (B)your classmate (C) John and me (D)Bill and you
( )4.Give that to , please. I can do it .
(A) myself ; myself (B) myself ; by me (C) us ; by ourselves (D) me ; myself
( )5.A:Why did he get up so early? B: the first bus.
(A)Because he caught (B)So he caught (C)Catch (D) To catch
( )6.The little boy may at Shi-lin Night market. His parents are looking for him
(A)be lost (B)got lost (C) lost (D)lost his way
( )7.I walk to school every day because it’s my house.
(A)on the corner (B)on the right (C) next to (D) for two blocks
( )8. People in Taiwan usually have barbecue Mid-Autumn Festival.(中秋節)
(A) in (B)at (C) × (D) on
( )9. Which is true?
(A)What month is it? It’s in May.
(B)February has 28 days in this year.
(C)The weather(天氣) is very hot in summer in Taiwan.
(D)Today is March 15,Thursday,2008.
( ) 10. Which is true?
(A)Let’s eat different something at the new restaurant.
(B)Did anything terrible happen yesterday?
(C)We learn some things new at school every day.
(D)I didn’t happen anything funny last week.

四、填入反身代名詞(5%)
1. Mary didn’t go shopping with her mom. She went by ________.
2. My brothers sometimes go fishing by __________ on the weekend.
3. Tina and I do the homework all by ___________.
4. Boys, enjoy ________ at the party.
5. Tony is at home by ________.

五、填入介系詞 若無,請填入x (8%)
1. My classmates went hiking _____ the afternoon of March 3.
2. My parents were in New York _____ the fall of 2004.
3. They sometimes go to a movie _____ Friday evening.
4. Amy often watches TV _____ night.
5. Ben went to America _____ June , 2006.
6. They went swimming _____ the day before yesterday.
7. Mother’s Day is _____ the second Sunday of May.
8. A: What date is today? B: It’s _____ July 1.

六、依提示作答(8%)
1. Jack didn’t go to school today because he was sick. (用so 改寫)
2. When is Thanksgiving? (依事實回答)
3. What months have thirty-one days? (用They are ….依事實回答)
4. How can I get to the bank ? (以直走二個街區並在轉角處左轉回答)

七、翻譯 (24%)
(A) 填空式翻譯 (12%)
1. Mark很少在英文考試犯錯誤。
Mark seldom (1) (2) on the English tests.
2. 我今早遺失我的車票,所以我不能搭公車。
I (3) my bus ticket this morning, so I (4) take the bus.
3. Betty上週一發燒了,所以她在數學課覺得很睏。
Betty had a (5) last Monday, so she felt (6) in the math class.
4.你應該說實話。
You (7) tell the (8) .
5.Peter 昨天早上醒來後,發現他已錯過火車了。
Peter (9) . up yesterday morning, and (10) . out that he missed the train.
6..昨晚我們邀請Tony 到一家餐廳並給他一個驚喜。
Last night, we (11) . Tony to the restaurant and gave him a big (12) .
(B)整句式翻譯(12%)
1. 我今天早上在上學途中肚子痛,所以我跑回家去。
2.人們通常在聖誕節期間全家團聚並吃頓豐盛晚餐。
3.他們在感恩節當天對生活中所有美好的事物表示感謝。
4.有一家加油站在麵包店的對面嗎?